Thursday, August 23, 2012

Join my Fall Fitness Challenge



Does this sound like YOU??!! How many times have you "Started over"? Let's change that..

I want you to join my "Fit for Fall" Online Fitness Challenge group!
This will be a 60 day challenge that will take us into the beginning of the Holiday season.. We begin Sept 1st!! This will be a Giftcard Challenge.. So you know you want in!!


RULES:
-I MUST be your FREE Team Beachbody coach.
(Easy to sign up HERE: www.FunkeeFitness.com
Click JOIN, and then click FREE membership)
-You MUST be committed to working out & eating healthy!!

If you need a program.. Please check out the amazing programs offered by Beachbody: www.FunkeeFitness.com
That is it.. Easy Peasy Right?? Now.. Who's ready for the Challenge??

If you would like to JOIN.. Email me at FunkeeFitness@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment