Thursday, August 23, 2012

Join My Team



What did you think? Something that’s worth being a part of right?

I have been a HUGE fan of Beachbody products for about 10 years. My first Beachbody program was "Slim in 6"
I decided to become a Team Beachbody Coach after I realized I had an opportunity to PAY IT FORWARD.

In the last several months of being a Team Beachbody Coach, I’ve been able to help, inspire, meet so many amazing people…not to mention I am now getting PAID to do something I love !!!  I began my coaching journey wanting to help spread the gift of health and fitness….and never realized how much it would change my life.   I will help you, step-by-step, to find the same success, if you so desire.

This video is just a snap shot of what I GET to do as a Team Beachbody Coach. Did you catch that? What I GET to do…not HAVE to, but GET to, aka WANT to do. I get to inspire others to get healthy, fit and make a difference. How amazing is that? Spread YOUR gift to others!!

If you are interested in Becoming a Team Beachbody Coach.. email me at FunkeeFitness@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment